Mold can affect any home at any time of the year, especially if you recently had water damage or leaks. You might even have a mold problem and not know it! Mold will grow and spread in optimum conditions (warm and humid environments), leaving you with not only an annoyance but also a situation that could be potentially hazardous to your health.
Our IICRC-certified mold technicians will thoroughly inspect your home or building. If mold damage is present, they will work closely with you, and Certified Indoor Air Quality professional to develop an immediate and efficient plan of action to remove the mold and detect the moisture causing it. Once work is complete, our technicians will work with an independent third party Indoor Air Quality professional to ensure that your home or building has been successfully remediated. Once your home has passed clearance testing you will be provided a copy of the test results for your records.
To combat your mold problem, our Pros use DECON DF200, a chemical and biological decontamination solution approved by the Environmental Protection Agency which has been proven safe, effective and efficient. Used by first responders, civilian response teams and the United States military, DECON DF200 is a state-of-the-art product that can be applied to virtually anything, including walls, ceilings, floors, air ducts and HVAC systems.
The benefits of DECON DF200 are simple. See for yourself:
Not sure how to handle your insurance claim? As part of the service, our Pros handle the majority of the insurance paperwork and in some cases, can even direct bill the insurance carrier for you.
What to expect during your Mold Service appointment: