San Diego’s drought-mandated water restrictions make it absolutely crucial to fix leaks and plumbing problems as quickly as possible. If you have a clogged drain, book an appointment with a trained, licensed SERVIZ Plumbing Pro. We can help fix your shower or tub drain that is clogged with….
- soap scum
- mineral deposits
- children’s toys
A drain clogged with the above will show several signs: gurgling sounds, slow draining, and “sewer” or “rotten egg” smells. Our pros are trained to quickly fix the problem, using the latest tools, so life can get back to normal.
SERVIZ Plumbing Pros can repair following types of tub drains:
- Toe Tap - A drain that works by pushing down with your toe. Simply constructed, it usually does not require tools to remove.
- Lift and Turn - Very common type of modern drain. This drain opens by pulling up the stopper and turning. To close, turn the drain and let it fall.
- Push & Pull - For this drain, you push down to close and pull up to open.
- Trip Lever - Another common drain. You pull up on the lever to let the water drain out of the tub. You pull down when you want to prepare a bath, closing the drain.
- Flip-It - Works by using a toggle lever. You maneuver the lever left to right to open and close the stopper.
- Pop-Up - This drain has a stopper that operates via a mechanism on the overflow faceplate. Usually, they have a lever that rotates left or right, controlling the flow of water.