If your Sub-Zero Dishwasher exhibits the following symptoms, you may need to call a SERVIZ Dishwasher Repairman.
- Lukewarm Water. Insufficient hot water is a sign that your Sub Zero Dishwasher needs to be repaired. Hot water sanitizes your dishes, so if there isn’t enough, your dishes may not get clean.
- Leaking. If you notice water on the floor after you run a load of dishes, then call a repairman.
- Overfilling. If your dishwasher fills with water, it may be a problem with a malfunctioning water inlet valve or the float switch. Luckily, it’s a quick fix, easily repaired by an experienced pro.
- Dirty Dishes. Dirty dishes are the surest sign that your dishwasher needs repair. A blocked debris trap or mechanical failure may to blame.
- Noises. If your dishwasher sounds like you’re washing tennis shoes, or making screeching sounds, then your dishwasher’s motor may be wearing out.
- Broken latch. If it won’t shut completely, call a repairman.
If you need to repair your Sub-Zero Dishwasher, book a SERVIZ Pro or call (844) 473-7849.